UNDER BY VIRUTE OF AN EXECUTION directed to the Sheriff of Harnett County from the Superior Court, offer for sale to the highest bidder. All real and personal property will be sold subject to all liens, mortgages, towing, storage and encumbrances pending against such property. Payment is due in Cash, Certified Check or Money Order no later than 12:00 Noon on the date of the sale. In the event the successful bidder refuses to honor the bid, the bidder will no longer be allowed to participate in any future auctions conducted by the Sheriff's Office. This in no way restricts or limits any other remedies which may be used against a defaulting bidder. The bid for any item auctioned for sale may be rejected at the discretion of the Sheriff's Office for any reason.
- Property may be viewed 1 hour prior to the time of auction.
- All scheduled auctions start at 10:am
- This Auction will be held at 1005 Edwards Brothers Dr. Lillington, NC 27546
- Auction dates, times, and sale items are subject to change.
- For more information contact Sergeant David West at 910-893-0143.
There are (1) Auction(s) scheduled for March 2, 2016.
6'x16' Tandem axle homemade bumper pull trailer with ramps (NO VIN NUMBER)