UNDER BY VIRUTE OF NORTH CAROLINA GENERAL STATUTE § 68-20 notice of sale or sale where Owner fails to redeem or is unknown, the Animal Services Department of Harnett County (impounder) shall sale such impounded livestock at public auction. Payment is due in CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK OR CREDIT CARD no later than 15 MINUTES POST SALE. In the event the successful bidder refuses to honor the bid, the bidder will no longer be allowed to participate in any future auctions conducted by The Animal Services Department of Harnett County. This in no way restricts or limits any other remedies which may be used against a defaulting bidder. The bid for any item auctioned for sale may be rejected at the discretion of The Animal Services Department of Harnett County for any reason.
- Property may be viewed 30 minutes prior to the time of auction
- All scheduled auctions start at 1:30pm
- This auction will be held at 1100 Mckay Place, Lillington NC 27546
- Auction dates, times and sale items are subject to change.
- For more information contact Eileen Beeson at (910) 814-2952
There's (1) Auction is scheduled on April 30, 2018.
Male, Pot Belly Pig Fully Intact
About 1Year Old
Female, Pot Belly Pig Friendly
About 1-2 Year Old
Male Potbelly, small. Not neutered. Friendly and can be held